Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Experimental Trial

I met the research assistant for the trial today. She happened to be walking into the doctors office as I was dropping off my records. I read through my medical records. It is something I should have done a long time ago. The last lap showed that I had stage III endometriosis. My left ovary was attached to something (can't remember the term) they had to free it. I thought this was strange. My pain lately is very concentrated on my right side. Sometimes I can't pinpoint where the pain is, but usually it is more intense on the right side. 

Because it is our anniversary week I surprised Hubby to Be last night. I made a scrapbook (which I won't deny was more for me then him) and I waited up for him. He finished work at 11:30, I had his favorite dinner ready. I was exhausted. I can't imagine being social anymore. I passed out when we went to bed and woke up at three in the morning with moderate pain again. Actually my dog woke me, I think I might have been moaning in my sleep. It is crazy to me how much worse this is getting as each week goes by.

Focusing on the positive. Here is a picture of my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment